As of Monday April 19 at 12:01 am, the provincial government reduced Church capacity to 10 people at each Mass. This number includes Fr. Tim, a Sacristan, and Deacon Chris.
EVERYONE MUST REGISTER FOR MASS. Regrettably, if we are FULL and you did not pre-register, you will not be able to stay.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
MOVED TO SUNDAY MAY 16, 2021
→ STAY TUNED for the Time, Agenda and Registration Link!
For safety reasons, RESTROOMS ARE CLOSED IN THE CHURCH. For emergencies, the HANDICAP WASHROOM will remain open, however, it is the responsibility of the user to clean up after themselves with the cleaning supplies provided. Signs have been posted at the entrances. Thank you for your understanding and support.
A TIME OF PRAYER:
- We are pleased to offer parishioners the opportunity to sit with Our Lord in the Church proper during office hours, Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. If you desire to spend time in front of the Tabernacle, please enter through the Parish Office door, located off of 4th Avenue. A disinfecting station and sign-in sheet will be provided.
- Please take into consideration that if our custodian is working in the Church, he will need to continue. Thank you for your understanding.
- We are very grateful to all our Bulletin Advertisers and their continued support and loyalty. Please help support our Sponsors by patronizing their businesses, especially during this time.
- Interested in Advertising with us? For information, go to our Advertising Page at http://www.blessedsacrament.ca/bulletin-ads/.
EMERGENCY SACRAMENTAL CARE – “ANOINTING OF THE SICK”
~ Please call the Office at 613-232-4891 ~
† † †
CORONAVIRUS NOVENA PRAYER ~ petitioning heaven to end this crisis.
There is no time like the present to begin this Novena. Let us storm heaven with our prayers and petitions!
CORONAVIRUS OUTREACH PROGRAM
In the spirit of St. Charles Borromeo, who went out during the plague of 1576 in Milan, we are hoping to be of some assistance to those who are in need due to isolation during these difficult times. We are looking to provide pastoral care with the following services:
- Grocery pick up;
- Pharmaceutical pick up;
- Sacramental Care – “Sacrament of the Sick” (Anointing, Confession, Holy Communion);
- Add a name(s) to our Prayer List.
If you are interested in helping out with this program or know of someone who is in need of this outreach, please contact CHRIS MOFFAT at 613-316-0526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.