OUR PARISH IS OPEN!
As of June 23rd all Masses for the next few weeks will take place in the Hall due to renovations.
Please enter for Mass by the Saint Brother André door ONLY (located off Fourth Ave.)
An update will be posted as to when Masses will resume in the Church.
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday ~ † 4:30 pm (This Vigil Mass satisfies your Sunday obligation)
Sunday ~ † 9:30 am and † 11:30 am
*NOTE ABOUT PARKING*
Parking is available on Sundays during the 9:30 AM & 11:30 AM Mass times at Corpus Christi School – Please enter by the side gate on Fourth Avenue as indicated by the Blessed Sacrament Church Parking sign.
The Ontario Chief Medical Officer of Health announced effective Monday, March 21, 2022, the end
of public masking requirements except in select settings. As such, our churches, halls and offices will also no longer require masking starting on Monday, March 21, 2022. How we manage different attitudes to mask wearing in the parish and other locations will require understanding and patience as we each deal with our own comfort levels and particular health challenges. The important thing is to respect where each person is in their journey.
→ To read Archbishop Marcel’s accompanying letter, please CLICK HERE.
- We are pleased to offer parishioners the opportunity to sit with Our Lord in the Church proper during office hours, Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. If you desire to spend time in front of the Tabernacle, please enter through the Parish Office door, located off of 4th Avenue. A disinfecting station and sign-in sheet will be provided.
- Please take into consideration that if our custodian is working in the Church, he will need to continue. Thank you for your understanding.
- We are very grateful to all our Bulletin Advertisers and their continued support and loyalty. Please help support our Sponsors by patronizing their businesses.
- 2022 Advertising Sponsors (click to view).
- Interested in Advertising with us? For information, go to our Advertising Page at http://www.blessedsacrament.ca/bulletin-ads/.
IN UNION WITH OUR INDIGENOUS BROTHERS AND SISTERS
In these past months, we have all been confronted with the sad reality of our past. Many of us living today, are poorly informed of what has happened. The following links are provided so that you may become more aware of our history and of what has transpired as a means of making reparation by those who were directly and indirectly involved with the ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ of 2006. I encourage you to take the time to read this material. Dialogue can only be fruitful if we are informed of its subject. If you have other material that you think may be of help in this context, please forward it to the Office.
Thank you and God Bless you!
“We must always seek to move from Ignorance to Knowledge,
for it is only with Knowledge that we can exercise Wisdom in our living.”