As of April 8, 2021, the Province of Ontario announced a
‘SHUTDOWN / Stay-at-Home Order’, restricting Church capacity to 15%.
At this level, Blessed Sacrament can accommodate up to 90 people for Holy Mass
(total includes Father Tim, Deacon Chris, a Sacristan, Altar Servers and Musicians).
Attending Holy Mass at Home
- Daily Mass Readings → CLICK HERE
- For Parishes offering Holy Mass ONLINE → CLICK HERE
- Spiritual Communion Prayer → CLICK HERE
Attending Holy Mass in person (links below)
- It is important to note that Covid regulations require us to keep an accurate list of Mass attendees for emergency notification purposes (up to 2 months).
- If you are unable to pre-register online, and if space permits, you will need to sign-in when you arrive for Mass.
- If you, or a member of your party are unable to attend, please ensure to CANCEL or MODIFY your registration through the confirmation email sent to you by Flocknote.
Regulations also require that we lock the doors before Mass begins. With this is mind, please make sure that you are seated at least 5 minutes before Mass begins.
- When you arrive, please follow the proper protocols and be attentive to the directions of the Ushers.
HOLY MASS REGISTRATION LINKS
→ Choose a date and click on the corresponding Mass Time
- Saturday April 17 ~ 9:30 am
Sunday Liturgy Mass:
- Monday April 19 ~ 6:30 pm
- Tuesday April 20 ~ 6:30 pm
- Wednesday April 21 ~ 9:30 am
- Thursday April 22 ~ 9:30 am
- Friday April 23 ~ 9:30 am
- Saturday April 24 ~ 9:30 am
For safety reasons, RESTROOMS ARE CLOSED IN THE CHURCH. For emergencies, the HANDICAP WASHROOM will remain open (take the elevator to the basement), however, it is the responsibility of the user to clean up after themselves with the cleaning supplies provided. Signs have been posted at the entrances. Thank you for your understanding and support.
REGULAR WEEKEND EUCHARIST SCHEDULE
† *4:30 pm (This Mass satisfies your Sunday obligation)
† *9:30 am
† 11:30 am Mass Suspended *
(*Suspended until numbers of returning parishioners increases to warrant it. Thank you for your patience.)
WEEKDAY LITURGY SCHEDULE
Monday and Tuesday ~ † 6:30 pm
Wednesday through to Saturday ~ † 9:30 am
SENIORS RESIDENCES LITURGY SCHEDULE
Lord Lansdowne Seniors Residence, 920 Bank Street ~ Tuesday † 10:00 am
The Glebe Centre, 950 Bank Street ~ Thursday † 10:30 am
Colonel-By Residence, 43 Aylmer Avenue ~ Friday † 11:00 am
Please note ~ Mass schedules will be adapted during the Triduum/Easter & Christmas Liturgical Seasons.*
Join us for First Fridays & First Saturdays Devotions to the “Sacred” & “Immaculate” Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION: Please email Fr. Tim Nelligan at email@example.com or call the office for an appointment. Fr. Tim will hear your Confession in his office (Fourth Avenue entrance), exercising the ‘distancing policy’.
Normal Reconciliation Schedule
*Contact the office to schedule an appointment for Confession outside the scheduled times.*
Click the maple leaf to learn more about the “Friends of Blessed Sacrament Parish” Initiative