Inquiries regarding Baptisms at the Parish can be taken by our baptism coordinator, Julia Moffat, via telephone 613 721 1508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the Baptism (Fillable) Application Form here.
This program is for children up to 6 years of age. If your child is 7 or older, they are invited to enroll in the RCIC program, or parents are invited to speak to a priest of the Parish.
- At least one parent must be Catholic.
- Attend Baptism Preparation Course at Blessed Sacrament.
- Complete Baptism Registration form.
At least one Godparent must be a practicing Catholic, and the other (if not Catholic) must be a baptized Christian.
Certificate of the sacrament of Confirmation from one Catholic Godparent (or) Letter of Recommendation from their Parish Priest must be provided.
Steps to follow:
1. Contact Julia Moffat to inquire about available baptism dates.
2. Fill out Baptism Registration Form, Available Online or at the Parish office.
3. Acquire the Confirmation certificate (or) letter of Recommendation from the
Parish Priest of at least one Godparent.
4. Submit the above documents to either the Parish office or Julia Moffat, and schedule a date for the Baptism course.
Note: baptism date and time will not be considered ‘confirmed’ until the above document have been received at the Parish office and the course is attended.