Putting Faith into Action
The Ministry and Program of Presence. Trained volunteers visit seniors and others in their homes on. We bring Holy Communion to those who request this Sacrament.
- Visiting, listening and sharing
- Praying together in the Lord’s name
- Eucharistic Ministry and Administering the
Sacraments of the Sick and of Reconciliation (if requested)
- Keeping the people we visit in touch with Parish life
The Parish Office is contacted to request a Pastoral home care visit
The Parish Pastoral Home Care Coordinator contacts the person (or family/friend) who has requested the visit to gather information and explain
- A trained Parish member will make a commitment to provide regular visitation.
Do you have an interest in joining the Blessed Sacrament Pastoral Home Care Team?
Contact the Parish Office (Tel:) 613-232-4891