2019 SACRAMENTAL PREPARATION
for FIRST RECONCILIATION and FIRST HOLY COMMUNION
Download Form “HERE“
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 18, 2019
Early registration will take place this coming Sunday, January 13th following the 10:00 AM Mass. Join us in the hall to register your son/daughter and bring with you:
- a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate,
- a current wallet size picture of your child and
- $30 fee for program materials (cheques payable to Blessed Sacrament Parish)
You may wish to stay to enjoy a little fellowship, as well.
As we are currently enlisting assistance from catechists, we have decided to delay the preparation classes with the children until early March.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event that you are not able to attend the early registration this Sunday January 13th, the final registration deadline is still Friday January 18th.
Just a reminder that in the Archdiocese of Ottawa:
- Children who are Baptized and in Grade 2 and up, can receive the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion;
- Children in Grade 6 and up who are Baptized and have received the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion, can receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Thank you again for your commitment to raising your children in our rich and beautiful Catholic faith.
Questions? Please contact Ann-Louise Revells at email@example.com or call 613-825-2441.