2020 SACRAMENTAL PREPARATION
for FIRST RECONCILIATION and FIRST HOLY COMMUNION
Download Form “HERE“
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2019
Please register your child with Ann-Louise Revells:
- In the Church Office on October 16, 17 & 18 from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- In the Church Hall — FINAL REGISTRATION DAY on Saturday, October 19 (Firm Deadline) from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm; and 5:30 to 7:00 pm.
The following items MUST be brought at the time of registration:
- Signed Registration Form (completed and signed)
- Child’s Baptismal Certificate;
- A wallet size photo of your child; and
- (Fee Includes: Revised Standard Version (RSV) Catholic Edition Bible, Program Resource Material with Student Guide Book, Program Passport, Certificate, Photos CD, Gown rental, Tea/Coffee/Juice. (To review the Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Holy Communion ‘Signs of Grace’ program CLICK HERE; or to review the Sacrament of Confirmation ‘YDisciple’ program, go to FORMED.org and search for ‘Confirmation’.)
Just a reminder that in the Archdiocese of Ottawa:
- Children who are Baptized and in Grade 2 and up, can receive the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion;
- Children in Grade 6 and up who are Baptized and have received the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion, can receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Thank you again for your commitment to raising your children in our rich and beautiful Catholic faith.
Questions? Please contact Ann-Louise Revells at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-825-2441.